Using account codes in transactions

r0bis roberts.klotins at gmail.com
Sun Jul 21 04:56:17 EDT 2013

*This feature would be highly appreciated and useful*. At present account
numbers are very useful for sorting accounts logically, they would be simply
brilliant if they could be used to enter transactions into the right
account. Home or small business accounting does not have that huge number of
accounts and I remember the most important codes well. Partly because of all
the thought that went into designing code system that works for me.