New Installation - compile gnuCASH from configure

joseph_oc joseph.ocfl at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 17:01:52 EDT 2013

If what you say is true, all is GREAT!!.

I currently have GNUcash 2.4.12 installed, but I only see support for XML.

I currently do not have postgresql installed on my laptop.  I will install
it on my desktop when it arrives Aug 1, more or less.

At that time I will install Postgres first, then GNUcash, and post on this
thread the question of how to implement Postgres.

If you can list the steps to do the implementation, I will follow you guide
at that time and let you know how it goes.  I got this post up a week early.

My understanding was it needed to be enabled in the configure file before
the compiling.

Thanks for your insignt and additional comments if you are able to do so.

Sincerely,

Joe O'Connor