Aw: Creating an Electronic Benefits Transfer Account

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Fri Jun 7 03:50:42 EDT 2013

Further to Maf's response

> Von: "Terry Morse" <tmorse at teleport.com>

>  do I need to create a bogus invoice to get the money into the system?

On the assumption that what your friend gets is income and not a loan, we have a similar setup to what your friend has - private business, regular significant income from government contract.

So we have a bunch of income accounts which all transfer into our asset accounts, out of which we take the expenses. Each income account reflects a different stream of income - sales, consultancies, government contract etc. The invoice is of course not bogus as each payment is reflected in some form of paperwork, no?

Peter