QIF import - Inconsistent Date - How to fix?

Johannes Kapune listen at kapune.de
Sun Mar 3 14:00:41 EST 2013

Hi B.,

I have never done importing QIF-files, but when I remember reading this
list right there are some problems with generating QIF-files out of
different programs so gnucash does not accept.

Also I remember there was an earliest date that gnucash accepts.

Do you can break your QIF-file in parts and than try to import part by
part (maybe first into a gnucash test file) to get out at what point it
stops (and than correct the QIF)?

hope this helps

Johannes