Account reports for date range

David sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 4 02:11:13 EST 2013

Dave, that's actually not related. It is a known point of GnuCash that its preferences are not ideally set up,  especially for the situation you describe. There are attempts being made to address this, but they are not imminent.

As for the original question, James, try looking at the transaction report. It will do what you want.

HTH,

David