Make a Payment

whwtan whwtan at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 9 00:57:44 EST 2013

Hi Ian,

I do not remember having to set up any vendor to pay anything in the
first place. (GnuCash doesn't work like QuickBooks/MYOB etc)

Did you pay by cash? If you did, just expense it immediately using your
Cash Register and expense it to your Fuel and Tax.

If you want to record the bill followed by paying for it later, create
it as a liability in your Liability Register, and expense it when you
pay for it later.

William