HTML Reports and Drill Downs

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Mon Mar 11 19:31:09 EDT 2013

Sorry, no.

The drill downs are links back into the gnucash application to open up the
account.  It's not really a list of transactions per se.  So no, you
cannot export that via WWW.

You could send the data file to the receipients, or provide the detail in
another form, like a transaction report.

-derek

On Mon, March 11, 2013 7:00 pm, Mark Phillips wrote:
> I exported an html report for the income statement for my accounts. It
> looks great. However, when I click on an account to see the details, I get
> this link: gnc-register:acct-guid=7e66b7bacc7b5a4f52e17520d067d1da#.
>
> Is there a setting or a way to export the drill-downs from the income
> statement to an html page(s) so I can drill down from a web page to see
> the
> individual transactions?
>
> I need to provide the income statement and drill downs via a web page. to
> small group of people.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mark

       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745