Understanding the Balance Sheet - Unrealized Gain?

bunk3m bunk3m at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 13:00:26 EDT 2013

Thank you for the explanation, Derek.  I thought as much about the gain.

I can't quite come to grips with the amount of the gain as the
currencies were nearly at par for most of last year when I did have
USD.  So I want to "audit" them to make sure I'm comfortable.

How can I check/review/see/audit the specific transactions that make up
the Gain Amount?  Can I create a report, check a ledger/account?

Thanks again.
B.