Getting off the list?

Tony Vyner Tony.Vyner at btopenworld.com
Thu May 30 19:03:16 EDT 2013

I would just like to get off this listing. I do not want it and certainly do not need it, but it seems that subscribing, it is impossible to get off the thing. I have been trying for weeks now and still the messages come flowing through. Complete and utter waste of time. Please do something, or am I blowing in the wind and there are in fact no people there who have the slights idea of how to stop this abusive mail coming through. I have already written a message to the abuse department that has gone unanswered, yet still the rubbish comes through to me.

PLEASE HELP ME!

thanks

Tony V