predefined actions - change?

Jon Dallara jondallara at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 00:22:55 EST 2013

On 11/06/2013 06:19 PM, Bob Brush 3 wrote:
> The invoice lines do auto fill from previous entries, including price on
> the latest testing version (2.5.7), I don't think it will help the
> actions column, but it might solve the electrical =$35, it does save
> time on entry, but you might want to wait until it makes it into the
> stable version.
>
> -Bob
Yes they do, however, they auto fill based on the description field.  In
construction, I'm vouchering my hours spent on a job on a by day basis,
so the description field contains the tasks accomplished and the time
period worked (ex: Graded site, 8:30 - 4).  As such, the auto fill
rarely picks up on what I enter, because the description is different
for each day (line).  I'm looking more for a direct linkage between the
keyword in the action column and an associated value for the unit price
column.  I charge different hourly rates depending on the type of work
performed and whether it is in-house or done by myself as a side job.

Jon.

--
Jon Dallara
Assistant Director