Scheduled transactions

Colin Law clanlaw at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 11 16:21:45 EST 2013

On 11 November 2013 01:46, calpe <aufrankhr at yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> Hi, I am new to GnuCash and have been setting up some accounts etc, purely
> for personal use, and appear to have created some 4 Scheduled transaction
> accounts.  Is there a way to remove 3 of these and just have all entries
> appear in the one account?

Not sure what you mean by a scheduled transaction account, but you can
edit the scheduled transactions using Actions > Scheduled Transactions
> Scheduled Transaction Editor.  Find the transaction in the list and
double click to open it. Then select Template Transaction and you can
edit that to correct the account.  After editing hit enter to save it
and then hit OK.

Colin