Can't see "Since last run" window, Win7 (64 bit)

aggie angelagear at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 20:52:24 EDT 2013

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your quick response to my question.  The icon itself remains
tucked behind the main GnuCash icon.  Left clicking on it brings up a
"list" with GnuCash and the Since Last Run dialog box, but choosing
"Since Last Run" and left clicking on that does nothing at all.  When I
right click, I right click on it in this "list". Tabbing only brings up
the list, it doesn't bring up the window.

I don't need it to come to the front, I'd be delighted it if would just
come onto the desktop :o)

I have also googled for solutions assuming it is a Windows issue
unrelated to GnuCash (although I have no problems with any other
application), and trying solutions to suggestions that this dialog box
has opened on a "phantom" screen have not worked either.

Would you have any further suggestions?

Cheers,
Angela