Invoice style

Ivan Perez ivan.perez at keera.co.uk
Fri Oct 4 02:19:09 EDT 2013

Thanks a lot, I'll try that.

 From my perspective as a person who's not an accountant, it's not at
all trivial that gnucash won't complain (or give me some incorrect
report) about this open invoice later on (you know it won't, but I
don't). Since there's no Undo/Redo, I'm always careful with my actions.

Would it be very difficult to program what I'm suggesting? (remember
invoice style settings, let me set default settings for all-files/this-file)

Cheers

Ivan