Reporting several financial years in the same table

Michael Hendry hendry.michael at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 05:28:53 EDT 2013

I'd like to be able to compare (for example) this year's Balance Sheet with last year's (and possibly earlier versions) on the same report.

I could resort to exporting the relevant years and cutting-and-pasting the results, but would have to be careful not to suppress accounts that are zero in one year and not in others.

Is there a built-in way of doing this properly, or am I going to have to learn to code in Scheme?

Michael