Receivables Aging Discrepancy

Anthony Nelson tonyn999 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 13:37:53 EDT 2013

Hi All,

A month ago I posted a question about a discrepancy between reports generated from the following two operations:

Report 1:  Reports > Business > Receivable Aging

Report 2: Business > Customer > Find Invoice > Is Paid > Is Not > True

Report 1 displays a much larger total than Report 2.  Furthermore the amounts displayed in Report 1 under 0-30 days, 31-60 days, and 61-90 days columns are consistent with report 2 and what I would expect.

I've not seen any responses to my initial inquiry.  Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can synch up these reports?

Thanks,
Tony