Add css file to printable invoice report template

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Sat Oct 19 04:09:28 EDT 2013

On Friday 18 October 2013 22:26:39 xxxx xxxx wrote:
>    How do I add a CSS file like in the scm template file like in the
>    taxinvoice.scm to the stylesheet-fancy.scm or fancy-invoice.scm
> file?

There is no configuration option that lets you add a css file to the
fancy invoice. This code of this invoice was written before GnuCash
would handle CSS files. The Tax Invoice is the only invoice report that
accepts CSS.

If you really want to add CSS to the fancy invoice, you will have to
alter the fancy-invoice.scm source file directly. Or better yet, make a
copy of that invoice and modify the copy.
You can read in our wiki how you should do this.
http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Custom_Reports
This will require some minimal guile knowledge.

Geert