Compiling GnuCash 2.5.6 on Ubuntu 13.10

Jon Dallara jondallara at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 22:13:22 EDT 2013

Hello,

   Anyone know what settings are needed to compile on Ubuntu?  I know it
can be done because the stable version is in the Ubuntu repository, I
just can't seem to get the configure script to work. It manages to get
past guile now but blows up on libxslt, saying it can't find it.  Its in
the normal place with all the other libraries that it can find.  I'll be
glad to post what ever files and/or directory listings are helpful.  I'd
really like to be able to exploit some of the new features and help test.

Thanks,

Jon.

--
Jon Dallara