Check and Repair working?

Jamestk davidjamestk at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Oct 25 02:47:21 EDT 2013

Hello all.

I inadvertently closed down GNU cash and re-started without giving the
application enough time to write back data.

As a precaution I ran the above command mistakenly thinking it would check
the GNU cash file for errors. As above, it ran silently with no report or
option to accept/undo changes. Is it possible multiple changes would have
been made to accounts or entries?

I have searched but found not much in the way of description.

Thanks,