GnuCash cant resize New Account window

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Tue Apr 1 09:22:42 EDT 2014

On Monday 31 March 2014 14:09:17 jacob20 wrote:
> Thanks for the reply Geert, but that does not work. When I press ALT
> (or hold ALT) I can only resize the width, and not the height. The
> cursor turns to the resize icon when I am at the top of the window,
> but it will not go shorter. but I can change the width. Is there
> another way to approach this? Thank you
> Jacob

I never claimed you could *resize* the window that way. I said you could
*move* the window. You could move it upwards with this technique so the
top of the window goes off-screen while the lower parts become visible.

Unfortunately I just discovered this doesn't work in Gnome. It only works in
KDE. So I'm afraid I don't know how to fix this other than to switch desktop
environments. Sorry.

Geert