Import transaction from CSV

anders.vinjar at bek.no anders.vinjar at bek.no
Wed Apr 23 05:52:46 EDT 2014

    N> Hi, Frank: I followed your link for tools after "BTW: In" and
    N> found CALC2QIF, which is for OpenOffice.  I use LibreOffice
    N> 4.1.5.3 under OpenSuSE 13.1, and the install doesn't seem to
    N> work.

I just installed this one:

  http://xl2qif.chez-alice.fr/download/calc2qif_1.03.zip

to libreoffice 4.1.5.3, which works.

After getting rid of all remainings from previous attempts of earlier
versions of calc2qif (i tried first v. 0.97 or something) - the install
went well, and calc exports to qif as expected.

Small note: after installing (opening calc2qif.sxc in calc, choosing
install, and a place (i chose as 'add-on')) the 'install'-dialog didnt
go away or respond with anything.  Only after closing the small window,
calc respondend that the installation was successful, and a message to
restart and start using it.

-anders