Multi-Account Journal Entry Import from Excel Spreadsheet?

Bob Brush 3 bobbrush3 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 09:17:08 EDT 2014

> > subsequent pay period I just use the register autofill to duplicate the
> > transaction and edit the amounts.  It takes me under 30 seconds to enter
> > in my 10-12 split payroll transaction.

I have used the employee voucher for recording the payroll multi-split,
then (next time) you can use the duplicate button to copy the whole
thing, changing whatever needs, in my case the hours worked.  It also
nicely separates the writing of the check and recording payroll.  The
voucher can then serve like a check stub.

The only down side I have experienced this far is hitting the duplicate
button too many times, and there is no delete button for invoices, where
with the register you can do whatever needs done..  but following the
recycling feature I was able to make the problem go away, erasing any
time savings in the process..

Hope this helps!
Bob