Yosemite

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Sun Aug 10 23:05:46 EDT 2014

On Aug 10, 2014, at 3:12 PM, John Morris <johnjeff at editide.us> wrote:

> Hi John,
>  I'm sorry, I'm not sure I fully conveyed my situation. Fidelity Direct does not work on either system in either the Terminal or GnuCash. I get an error in all cases when I try to use that source.

Ah, OK, I misunderstood. I thought that it worked on 10.6 and not on 10.10.

If it's just broken, then that's a bug for F::Q. The RT bugtracker is at https://rt.cpan.org/Dist/Display.html?Name=Finance-Quote. I don't see anything about Fidelity Direct in the open bugs, so you can file a new one if you like.

Regards,
John Ralls