KMyMoney vs Gnucash

Wm wm+gnc at tarrcity.demon.co.uk
Sat Aug 23 03:31:48 EDT 2014

Thu, 21 Aug 2014 15:21:31 <20140821152131.408a06e4 at atmarama.ddns.net>
Gour <gour at atmarama.net>

>Hmm, does you suggestion allow to have two independant counters for quotes and
>invoices not leaving holes in either of the sequence (counting invoices
>without gaps/holes is required by the law here)?

Where are you that document sequences must *legally* be continuous in
this day and age?  I'm going to guess Croatia which is now part of the
EU unless I'm mistaken.  Since other EU members don't insist on
contiguous document sequences how can Croatia?

It makes life convenient for both auditors and accounting cheats but
serves no other purpose really if you think about it for more than a 60
seconds.

Are you sure it is a legal requirement rather than something you'd
prefer?

--
Wm...