Autofill problem? - I assume

kyomar markus1611 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 18:44:48 EST 2014

Hi Maf,

thank you for your reply - much appreciated. I have checked all settings and
they seem to be okay. In the account settings i have the correct currency
and smallest fraction is set to: Use Commodity Value. The Security/Currency
are all okay as well.
In the general settings (preferences) Automatic decimal point is disabled.
My main currency is JPY and here I don't need/want decimal points.

As mentioned in my opening post I have had similar problems before and got
around it with deleting the description so the autofill function didn't kick
in, but this doesn't work anymore.

Thank you,
Markus