Writing custom reports for Customers

Matt Kowske jmk at cmail.nu
Sun Dec 14 08:55:08 EST 2014

I will have to look more into utilizing the SQL database -- sounds like
it could work pretty well.

As far s the CoA goes I played around with the structure you have and it
seems to work pretty well, although of course there is the downside that
I have to maintain many more accounts now. Shouldn't be too bad by
leveraging the CSV import functionality and utilizing the "hidden
account" option when a property is sold.

That said, I do still think a feature that would allow this would be
very useful. Thanks for the suggestions.