Custom Multicolumn Reports

Wes Metz wes704 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 17:40:37 EST 2014

I am having a problem with a saved multicolumn report. The report contains
the Feb Cash Flow and Feb Income reports. I name it Feb Multi and save it.
(I have saved it using the Save Report and Save Report As buttons and the
same links in the File Menu.) I can open and close Feb Multi from the
Preconfigured Reports menu while I am in the GC session where I created the
report. However, if I close GC and start a new GC session, I get the
following error message when I attempt to open Feb Multi from the
Preconfigured Reports tab. The Feb Cash Flow and Feb Income reports that I
created and saved work just fine from one session to the next. It is only
the Custom Multicolumn Report that fails.

"Report error
An error occurred while running the report."

This worked very well in GC 2.4.14.

I will appreciate any suggestions, Wes

Windows 7
Firefox 26.0