Will not import account structure from gnu cash desktop

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Mon Feb 17 05:47:49 EST 2014

Hi Bob,

Sorry for the rather late reply. I'm going through my backlog of mails
at the moment...

It took me a while to realize you are referring to the gnucash on
android app. I'm not sure if the developer of that app is still
monitoring this list. You may have better luck asking your question on
the issue tracker for gnucash on android directly:
https://github.com/codinguser/gnucash-android/issues

Geert