Balance Sheets

Chris Bester chrisbester at cybersmart.co.za
Sat Jan 4 04:00:56 EST 2014

Hi There

Re:  My problem with Balance Sheets.

In order to solve my problem regarding opening and closing balances, Maf and
Derek suggested that I create two Balance Sheets, side by side in the
multicolumn report and Tweak or Message them. I have entered two Balance
Sheet (Equile) next to each other, because I find this Sheet a better way of
communicating my organisation's  financial situation to my committee.
Question; what do I do now, these two sheets are exactly the same, how do I
Message or Tweak the new financial year's Sheet to start all my accounts
from zero and my asset accounts with last year's ending balances and not the
same balance the previous year started with?

Thanks for your help.

Chris