Gnucash XML file compatibility between 2.6 and 2.4

Alun Champion alun at achampion.net
Thu Jan 9 12:09:35 EST 2014

Thanks, I had found an earlier version compatible between 2.6 and 2.4
and reverted back.
It looks like all I had done was Remove Old quotes from the Price Editor.
I had made a copy of the problem .gnucash file so went back and
confirmed that unzipping the problem .gnucash file into a xml file
could be opened by 2.4 (compression issue).
Thanks for the information, I know what to do if I have a future issue.