gnucash-user Digest, Vol 130, Issue 30

James M. O'Connell jamesmoconnell at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 21:27:33 EST 2014

Hi, Liz Dodd;

My profuse apologies; I didn't catch that I was sending these out.  I
have an automated script that I *thought* avoided the mailing lists, but
is flagged when someone sends a Microsoft Office document.  I'm not
exactly sure what triggered it.

I've eliminated that particular script;  You will not see this again.

Regards,
James

--
A:  Because we read from left-to-right, top-to-bottom.
Q:  Why shouldn’t we put our comments and replies above the message we

Sent using Thunderbird under Arch Linux from karkarov.tuppercreek.net
James O'Connell        408.307.7862          JamesMOCOnnell at gmail.com
NPI Engineering, Data and Network Security
San Jose, Campbell, Santa Clara, Mountain View, Palo Alto  California