print out expense sub-categories details?

Monica Petros mmthoune at gmail.com
Sun Jan 19 15:03:36 EST 2014

I have searched everywhere in hopes of finding information on how to print
out expense subcategories details. I get P/L overview in the reporting but
I can't figure out a way to print out each expense sub-account in details.
so for example, advertising is $716 on P/L statement. How do I print out
the advertising sub-account that shows the $716 expenses transactions in
detail. The only thing I have found it so PrtSc, paste it into paint, save
it as a file and them print it. OMG.

--
Monica

Tough times never last, but tough people do.