gnu cash crashing

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Sun Jan 19 15:21:00 EST 2014

Hi Edward,

Please remember to answer to the list instead of me personally. You can do this by using the
reply-all or reply-list features of your mail program.

Regarding the trace file, I added a link to my reply that should help you find the trace file. I'll
repeat it here:
http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Windows#Error_messages.2C_Trace_file

Hth,
Geert