Printing Business Checks

R. Victor Klassen rvklassen at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 19:16:03 EDT 2014

In more detail…

To print a cheque/check,

1) Go to the appropriate account;
2) If the cheque/check exists, select it;
	If it does not, enter the information, hit enter to get the information into the system, and then go back to that transaction and select it.
3) Now you can either use FILE->Print Checks or just Command (Apple)-P.   This brings up a dialogue allowing you to select the check format or devise a custom one of your choosing.   Use a blank sheet of paper the first time, until everything really does line up well enough.