Downloading Stock Prices - Finance::Quote Problems

Tim Johnson timnjane at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Jun 18 08:12:36 EDT 2014

Hi Erik,

I'm afraid I closed Linux down to boot back into Windows as almost all
my PC activity is still in that environment until I am 100% happy I can
still function as I need to entirely in Linux.

If I ran the cfg etc. would it produce all the output again?  If so, how
do I save/extract it so I can send it to you?  (Sorry for these dumb
questions!).  I probably need to know that before I run the "perl -V"
command if it produces >1 screen of response.

Thanks for your help.

Kind Regards,

Tim

On 18/06/2014 12:45, Erik Colson wrote:
> Hi Tim,
>
> Would you mind sending the complete verbose output (not only the last lines) and also send me the output from running the command
>     perl -V
> in the terminal. ?
>
> best
>

> --