Parents and children, moving 'ledger to Current Accounts

tfilm tfilm at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 27 12:30:47 EDT 2014

Thanks for the additional information. I moved my 'ledger' to be a child of
Current Accounts, and now can rename it to Checking Account after
renaming the existing Checking Account to a temporary name, then
deleting the temporary account. Now it is beginning to make sense.
Microsoft and GNU logic are quite different.
MEL
40627.1130

:-) hp/mel
--------