Page Break for reports

Jeff Earickson jaearick at colby.edu
Sat Mar 1 16:05:23 EST 2014

Hi,

I don't know what platform you are on, but the form feed character
(control-L, aka \012) is the standard means of going to the next page on
line printers in UNIX-land.  See:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Page_break

For the details.  Of course, I'll bet that you want gnucash to put them
into your report automagically...

Jeff A. Earickson, Ph.D
Senior Server System Administrator
Colby College,