Can't set transaction date to Monday March 03, 2014.

Kevin Oberlies favilo at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 17:27:01 EST 2014

Hello,

This seems to be an interesting special case. I can't set the date in my
transactions to 03/03/2014. Actually, I just checked, and the year doesn't
matter.

It just won't let me set the date to March 3rd. This is the case even when
I change the date of my computer.

When attempting to enter that date, either by changing the text manually,
or using the calendar view, it just sets the date to March 2nd, without any
prompt or confirmation.

Using Windows build 2.6.1 rev abbd3ab+

Thanks in advance,
-- Kevin Oberlies

---
There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand ternary,
those who don't, and those who confuse it with binary.
---