Finance::Quote never works

Patrick M Kelly pm_kelly at bellsouth.net
Sun Mar 9 19:21:25 EDT 2014

I uninstalled activestate perl.  There is no Strawberry directory either.
That was removed when uninstalling Strawberry Perl before trying
Activestate.  Added the  cmd /k and ran again from the menu.  It installed
strawberry perl and then ran a lot of perl stuff.  It seems to be not
finding modules it needs and then building and testing them.
At the end it says: An error occurred, see above.  Hundreds of lines, no way
for me to tell what the error is.

How can I copy this and send to you?

Patrick Kelly