GnuCash cant resize New Account window

jacob20 jacobkasper at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 10:49:24 EDT 2014

I am just starting up with GnuCash. I have a fedora 20 machine and I am
running GnuCash 2.6.2. When I go to FIle->New the "New Account Window
Hierarchy Setup" window opens but it is too tall for my screen and I cannot
get my mouse to the bottom of it to see what the options are. I have tried
the resize option, but that only allows me to resize the width and not the
height of the widow. Is there a work around for this?