searching archives

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Thu May 1 22:50:25 EDT 2014

On May 1, 2014, at 7:12 PM, Harold <hh6199 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> When at the gnucash-user page I click on search gnucash-user archives and get Not Found. What do I need to do to search the archives? I have problems creating reports and would like to read posts about creating reports. Thanks

The best way is to use google with site:lists.gnucash.org in the search terms. An example of a recent search I did is "site:lists.gnucash.org c++" to find my rash proposals from 2 years ago.

The search engine associated with the mailer is no longer available and Derek hasn't found a replacement that he thinks is suitable.

Regards,
John Ralls