Tracking Business Justification / Non-Monetary Gains

Dyweni - GNUCash-User dc3AR4XwyGEc at dyweni.com
Sat May 3 02:22:09 EDT 2014

Hi List,

I'd like to know if GNU Cash is capable of tracking the business reasons
or justifications behind a purchase and, at the same time, I'd also like
to see how those have help business growth in terms of improved
procedures, product quality, increased income, etc.

Is there a better product for tracking such non-monetary style metrics?
I ask here because I'd like to see how the monetary metrics (income,
expense, assets, etc) affect the non-monetary metrics and vice-verse.

Thanks,
Dyweni