Best way to manage utilities

Alberto Dante alberto.dante at gmail.com
Mon May 5 04:29:13 EDT 2014

Thanks Michael,
Yes I know what inventory systems do: I looked at many ERP programs, but
they are too complicate for my small needs.
Instead, GC has already some business features (customer, vendor,
employee), so I have thought it would be easier to make some changes to it.
Your considerations are theorical, my are practical: this is the
difference, I think.
I don't know if you can suggest me a different program, according to
your experience...