GnuCash 2.6.3 user specific information location

Dave H hellvee at gmail.com
Sat May 10 05:55:59 EDT 2014

Should be the n Win 7 but on my Win 8.1 system it's in
C:\Users\<username>\.gnucash\books - I think from memory it's the file with
the same name as your accounts file and has the suffix .gnucash.gcm.  I
sync this file via dropbox so I get the same look on multiple pc's.

If you check in C:\Users\<username>\ you'll probably find a number of
gnucash related folders - .gconf, .gconfd, .gnome2, .gnome2_private,
.gnucash depending on what versions of gnucash you've been running.

Cheers Dave H.