selecting a date range for a budget report

Carsten Rinke carsten.rinke at gmx.de
Sun May 11 06:08:42 EDT 2014

Hi Steven,

I was thinking about something similar and I think that this not yet
implemented. So I would welcome seeing an enhancement bug in bugzilla in
order to have a fix reference for it. Of course, no guarantees that this
will come soon, but I think bugzilla is the best pipe to queue this idea.

Kind regards,
Carsten