Stock Price update

Anthony Savagar asav1 at outlook.com
Thu May 15 07:40:22 EDT 2014

Hello,I am having difficulty using the automatic stock update option in GnuCash. I
believe everything re. Finance::Quote is installed appropriately. I give a detailed
description in a stackexchange forum here

http://askubuntu.com/q/466312/252173
I apologise if it is bad practice to ask the question in a forum first and then to refer it to the mailing list. Please let me know if this is the case, and also a more appropriate forum to post on in the future (As I couldn't think of a better stackexchange on to use.).

Regards

Anthony