Deposits Report

TanyaMc tanyamc at gwtc.net
Fri Nov 7 19:29:42 EST 2014

Thanks. I tried that with the sample company Aaron made. Unfortunately it
mixes expenses in there too and show the reimbursables as a negative.
trazxn.png <http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/file/n4673871/trazxn.png>

If I deposit $2000 into bank, $100 is reimbursable, $900 is undesignated,
$1000 is for missions, then I need a report that shows those numbers adding
up to $2000 deposit.

As I said above, I got it to work with my original account structure and
modified cash flow report. I think it best to end this thread as I have
found my solution. There are other topics here for discussion, but I need to
spend my time elsewhere.

Thanks to everyone for their insight. I will revisit things after year's end
and consider what was said and explore starting over with a different file.