Deleting a Data File

R. J. orders2081 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 7 11:28:25 EDT 2014

When I do as Fred suggested (i.e. un-hide hidden and system files) the
data file and log files do not appear. If I do a "save as" the data file
 path is:\Programs Files (x86)\gnucash\bin and the data file and log
files appear to be inserted between two other files. I can see these two
 files in Windows Explorer (along with all of the other files that I see
 in the "save as" window -except the data file, of course), but there
are no files between these two. I am using Windows 8.1.

Ron