Announcement: Windows 2.6.4 Re-released. 2014-10-10

Ian K ik522000 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Oct 13 05:45:54 EDT 2014

Geert,

I have installed the 2.6.4-2 release on Windows 7 x64 and the above problems
have been resolved.
I did experience a hang on exiting. I exited using the menu rather than
closing the window, and GnuCash hung with 'not responding' in the title. I
had to force close it. I had been inputting transactions and had run a
couple of reports. I then reopened it and exited again, without changing
enything, and this time it didn't hang.