Make job info appear on invoice by default?

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Tue Oct 28 12:25:09 EDT 2014

On Tuesday 28 October 2014 09:14:55 John Ralls wrote:
> > On Oct 28, 2014, at 8:41 AM, Greg Feneis <mfeneis at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Folks,
> >
> > How can I tell if my question has made it to the list?  I never saw
> > any activity on this one. Maybe nobody knows or I'm not asking right
> > or something?
>
> If you're subscribed to the list you should get a copy of your letter
> back from the list a few minutes after you send it.
>
> As for the original question, are you opening the report from the
> Saved Report Configurations dialog box or from the main report menu?

I think Greg refers to the "Print" button which is available when you have an invoice open
for editing. This button will open an invoice report that you then can print. Which report
it will open (Printable Invoice, Fancy Invoice, Easy Invoice, Tax invoice) is configurable.
You can't however configure gnucash to use one of the saved report configurations here.

Geert