payment process fields

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Mon Sep 15 06:57:57 EDT 2014

On Thursday 11 September 2014 19:27:33 Thelma Sabim wrote:
> Hi,
> I run GC 2.4.13 in LMDE and I am wondering if there is a way to have a
> column for the amount in the "Find invoice" box. The fields "type"
> and "company" seems to be redundant since the user already select
> them in the payment information box.
> - Is there a way to manipulate the info displayed, I mean, to replace
> at least one of these two fileds with "amount"?
> Thank you.

Hi Thelma,

I agree at times it's useful to search on invoice amount.

Unfortunately the fields in the search window are hard-coded.

On the other hand the payment window has been completely reworked in gnucash 2.6. There is
no need anymore to search for the invoice you want to pay. Instead all unpaid invoices are
listed directly in the payment window, including the unpaid amount.

Would that simplify your work flow ?

Regards,

Geert